WHAT I OFFER
A set of 2 hour workshops (final titles to be confirmed) where you will get the knowlege and skills to:
- Be You (Values, Identity, your Parenting)
- Have a Healthy Mindset (Neuroscience)
- Keep your Cool (Anger Management)
- Be Resilient (Self Care, Self Regulation)
- Prioritise and be Proactive (Time Management)
- Listen to Empower Children (Active Listening)
- Talk Straight and Be Heard (Congruent I messages)
- Have Less Arguments (boundaries/conflict resolution/mediation)
- Influence Good Choices (Values Collisions)
These workshops will be available in September 2019 and I am currently unable to take bookings. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please use the ‘Update Me’ button to the right of this page.
Parent Effectiveness Training (PET)
PET is a licensed programme from Gordon Training International, California. Carried out over 8x3hr sessions, I will take you through Thomas Gordon’s Behaviour Window ™, which includes a full set of communication and conflict-resolution skills and all the principles that underpin the PET approach.
PET follows a person centred approach to parenting, which focusses on strengthening the relationship between parent/child, so that it can grow/adjust as the child moves towards independence. Read more
Coaching – Parent/s only, Parent/Child, Full Family
Coaching gives you an opportunity to identify what you want and how you might get there. Coaching can give you the option to work on your family issues in a fully confidential setting. You can do this with me in Norwich NR2, ‘walking and talking’ at Earlham Park, or by phone. Book here
Children’s Mental Health Awareness for Parents
Coming in 2020, a calendar of events to raise awareness of children’s and young people’s mental health. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please use the ‘Update me’ button to the right of this page.
Still not sure whether this approach is right for you?
- Why ask for support with parenting? Parents give some reasons about why they have come to me for support.
- Useful questions for parents to ask themselves.
- Independent parenting reviews and reviews submittmited on this website demonstrate the impact of working with me.
- My blog will give you some more information about the importance of parent/child relationship and what my opinion of that is. These are articles previously printed by the Eastern Daily Press, Family Section
Lisa (Mum of three, including twins) says:
This approach is the best present you could ever buy for your children.