Group Parent Coaching
This is an opportunity for groups of friends, who are parents, to come together for Group Coaching.
I found that my level of informal support dropped, as my children got older. Once they were at Secondary School, it was almost non-existant. As we work more and playground/park meets drop off, there is less opportunity to unload, check out parenting styles, strategies, etc, etc. I really felt this, particularly as the challenge of parenting can sometimes become higher as we navigate the teenage years.
This may be useful for parents who are struggling with similar issues: toddlers, transition to high school, blended families, children who are on the Spectrum, etc. I’d love to see a group of Dads coming together! Whoever you are, go find your tribe.
You can arrange the group how you would like, but I suggest a maximum of 6 people coming together for 2 hours a month. Alongside facilitating the group process, I will bring bring in any knowledge, skills, strategies that feel relevant to your group. I may also bring in specialists and experts who could have something very important to offer you.
Think of this like you would a ‘Book Club’, where you love all the characters but they can sometimes drive you a bit crazy!
If you’re interested in setting this up with your friends, call me.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Instagram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)