The presentation will cover:
- How does it feel?
- When do you feel it?
- You vs What you do
- Who experiences Imposterism?
- What is Imposterism? The Myths, the Realities, the Research.
- Men vs Women
- Imposterism & The Gender Pay Gap
- You & the Work Environment
- Can feelings of Imposterism be useful?
- What would you like to change?
- Some strategies for living with Imposterism and achieving your potential.
Followed by an interactive workshop called ‘How can we work with Imposterism and achieve our potential?’
We need to move from Incongruence to Congruence and the following frameworks will guide our discussion/exercises:
- Person Centred Theory on Personality and Change
- Emotional Intelligence
- Meta cognition (Mindset, Resilience)
- Self Regulation (Neuroscience, NLP)
- Identity-level issues (conditioning, belief/self beliefs, values, goals)
- Communication and Relationship Skills