Accessible, affordable and available for all parents/carers of verbal children of any age. Prevent problems from happening in the first place – repair relationships if they need it.
Wednesday evenings (18.30-20.30)
- 26 February; 4, 11, 18, 25 March
- 22, 29 April; 6, 13, 20 May
- 10, 17, 24 June; 1, 8 July
A set of 5 x 2 hour workshops where you will get the KnowHow to transform behaviour and build stronger relationships for a happier family. Although it’s best to do all 5 workshops, in the correct order; you can choose to do them as your time allows. Priority for places on the workshops will be given to those who book all 5 workshops together.
INTRODUCTORY OFFER: Book February workshops 1-5 together and pay £80 (£20 discount will be applied on the invoice). There is a minimum number of 5 people for the workshop to run. Maximum number of places is 8.
Venue: Helena Road, Norwich, NR2
- BE YOU: Understand yourself, find your ‘style’ of parenting, bust some Parenting Myths, understand Needs – yours and your family, find 5 values you want to bring into your parenting.
- HAVE A RESOURCEFUL, HEALTHY MINDSET: Cultivate a growth mind-set, develop focussed attention, be a resilient parent, know when to challenge and/or support your children, recognise that ‘surviving is thriving’.
- LISTEN WELL: Understand others, manage meltdowns and/or withdrawal, promote self-regulation, refine Active Listening Skills (how to offer ‘as if’ empathy, accept your child as they are, whilst being authentically you), avoid the pitfalls of dysfunctional relating, mediation skills for family arguments.*
- BE HEARD – USE ‘CLEAN’ LANGUAGE: Understand what’s happening with your child’s behaviour (responding is better than reacting), develop a discipline philosophy, address behaviour, give healthy praise.*
- INFLUENCE GOOD CHOICES: Move from being concerned to influencing, support your child to make better choices, let your child be different to you, change with your child, live the values you want to see in your child.
MASTERCLASSES (on demand)
- WORKING WITH YOUR CHILD’S BRAIN: Listen to regulate and integrate your child’s brain, support your child to develop mindsight, use memory to manage and name difficult emotions, how to move from emotional distress to problem solving. *This can only be taken if you have attended the LISTEN WELL workshop.
- UNITING THE FAMILY: Keep your cool – Anger Management, avoid power struggles, make boundaries that everyone respects, resolve arguments so that everyone is OK. *This can only be taken if you have attended the BE HEARD – USE ‘CLEAN’ LANGUAGE workshop.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)