We’ll start with you and your most important relationship – the one you have with yourself. This is where we’ll focus on your mindset.
When you’re ready, we’ll move on to the other people in your life. This is where we will work on your relationship skills.
I use a strengths-based, person-centred approach; one that fits with you , your world, and the people in your life.
I will help you get what you need. What do you need?
- to find MY version of who I am and how I do things
- some focus, direction, a plan, some structure
- some time to sort my **** out
- to talk about a big decision I’ve got to make
- to adjust to something that I chose (a new relationship, becoming a parent, a new job, empty-nest syndrome, retirement)
- to adjust to something I didn't choose (end of a relationship, redundancy, relationship/parenting difficulties)
- to know how to support my child, who needs more than I'm offering
- to support my elderly parent who has just received a diagnosis of Dementia
- to recognise and use my emotions better
- to improve my Executive Function
- to stop over thinking and procrastinating
- to work with my brain, rather than against it
- to find ways to be me (that work) because I'm ADHD and/or Autistic
- to think better, feel better, do better - and not feel like an Imposter
- to manage my anger, intolerance and impatience
- to get back to ‘adulting’
- to feel less overwhelmed, less anxious
- to feel less withdrawn and numb
- to find my personal power, and the skills that go with it
- to talk and have someone listen
How it works
If there was a formula for Coaching and Mentoring, here’s what it would look like:
What you need + our relationship + our knowledge and skills
Your willingness to change + your action
Results Find Out More
I specialise in moving Power Skills to my clients, so they can find their power and use it with the people in their lives.
Relationship Skills used to be known as ‘soft skills’. They have been renamed Power Skills and they include emotional intelligence, empathy, active listening, assertive communication, problem solving, win/win conflict resolution, and the ability to collaborate.Work With Me Reviews
My Experience & Qualifications
- Over 25 years’ experience developing people, personally and professionally.
- Trainer in Emotional Intelligence and Leadership, including Identity level work with Imposterism. Course Director, Certificate in Counselling Skills (University of East Anglia, Norwich)
- Freelance Facilitator for The Winning Edge Mindset Programme
- Certified Parent and Youth Educator, PET/YET (Gordon Training International, California)
- Qualified to support Autistic people, ADHD, Dyslexia and Dyscalculia
- TEDx Speaker
- Licensed NLP Practitioner (John Plester Training, Norwich)
- Qualified Appreciative Inquiry Coach (Andy Smith, Manchester)
- Accredited by The Association of Coaching
- Mental Health First Aider (MHFA)
- Regular contributor of CPD to Counsellors and Psychotherapists on Online Events
- 8 years as a Parent Governor, Avenue Junior School, Norwich
- 8 years as a Trustee, Community Music East, Norwich
- Recommended on Linked In
- BA (Hons) First Class in Professional Development (Person Centred Counselling Skills), UEA