Last updated: Summer 2022
Stronger Relationships aims to provide high quality services which meet your needs.
We believe we achieve this most of the time: if we are not getting it right, please let us know.
In order to ensure our services remain at a high and improving standard, we have a procedure through which you can let us know if for any reason you are not satisfied with your dealings with us.
If you are not happy with Stronger Relationships, please tell us.
- If you are unhappy about any of our services, please speak to Andrea Rippon.
- If you are unhappy with an individual working for or representing Stronger Relationships, sometimes it is best to tell them directly. If you feel this is difficult or inappropriate then speak to Andrea Rippon.
- Often we will be able to give you a response straight away. When the matter is more complicated we will give you at least an initial response within five working days.
- If your complaint is about Andrea Rippon, please email her and she will discuss this with her Supervisor, within the confidential setting of a Supervisor/Coach relationship.
- All written complaints will be logged. You will receive a written acknowledgement within five working days. The aim will be to investigate your complaint properly and give you a reply within ten working days, setting out how the problem will be dealt with. If this is not possible, an interim response will be made informing you of the action taken to date or being considered.